Take your passion for event planning to the next level with in-the-trenches advice and tools you need to start, run, and grow a successful business. From writing a solid contract to finding reliable vendors, our experts help you identify your niche, teach you how to scout potential clients, evaluate the competition, market your business, and more.
Discover how to:
- Identify a niche and establish yourself within the industry
- Build a loyal customer base for large and small events
- Implement targeted strategies for planning commercial, political, civic, social events, and more
- Promote your business, events, and yourself with Pinterest, Instagram, and other social and Online marketing tools
- Develop proposals, vendor agreements, contracts, and manage day-to-day operations and costs
- Keep within budget using money-saving tips and industry-tested ideas
Everything you need to make your event planning business a successful reality is right here – get the party started today!
You can access this audio book here: Audible Books
Anyone responsible for organising a voluntary or public event will want to do it safely and well, complying with the legislation relating to different aspects of their event. This book will help you to research, plan, organise, manage and deliver any event, match, show, tournament or function that will be attended by more than a handful of people.
You may be running a gymkhana, fete, fun run, steam fayre, half marathon, carnival, school sports day, jumble sale, tennis tournament, car boot sale, model aircraft show or even a huge pop festival or Formula 1 car race. If you are, and you have not run one of these before, this book is definitely for you. It tells you everything from how to hire wedding chairs to the promotional flags that are appropriate to successfully brand the event!
Whatever the event it is, the principles are the same. As the event manager you will need to research, plan, liaise with authorities, obtain permissions and licences, comply with legal requirements and then deliver the event to the public. Open Air Events will help you will all this and so much more.